Bryan Street Pond – Bryan & Webb Street (2.77 acres)
- Pond with bench and sidewalk.
City Park – 1001 Arendell Street (1.4 acres)
Jaycee Park – 807 Shepard Street (.25 acres)
- Leisure waterfront park with benches (6), concert stage, covered bench swings (2), covered picnic tables (2), parking, piers (8th & 9th Street), and restrooms.
Katherine Davis Park – 601 Arendell Street (1.7 acres)
- Open space park leased from the NC Railroad Company.
Mitchell Village Park – 4907 Holly Lane (2 acres)
- Neighborhood park with covered bench swings (2), gazebo, grills (2), playground, and public water access.
Morehead City Recreation Center – 1600 Fisher Street (8 acres)
- Indoor – Art classroom, exercise classroom (aerobics, tai chi, yoga, zumba), fitness rooms (cardio & weight machines), gymnasium, and meeting rooms.
- Outdoor – basketball court, football/multi-purpose field with lights, picnic shelter, fishing pier, and playground.
Morehead City Sports Complex – 2200 Mayberry Loop Road (27.7 acres)
- The Morehead City Sports Complex consists of the Rotary Park soccer fields (3), Puck O’Neal Baseball Field (Big Rock Stadium), an exercise trail (.89 mile loop), picnic shelters (2), outdoor basketball courts (2), restrooms, and parking.
- Seashore Soccer League uses Rotary Park for their youth soccer fall and spring programs.
- American Legion Post 46 and the Morehead City Marlins play their home games at Puck O’Neal Baseball Field (Big Rock Stadium) from May – August.
- Reservations are required to reserve the Rotary Park picnic shelters for events and group usage. The shelter reservation fee is $25.00. Please contact Kirk Peterson at 726-5083 (ext. 3) or gro.c1467093327nytic1467093327daehe1467093327rom@n1467093327osret1467093327eP.kr1467093327iK1467093327.
Piney Park – 2717 Bridges Street (.75 acre)
- Open space park with picnic tables (2) and a small tot lot playground.
Snookie Wade Park – 800 Bay Street (.25 acres)
- Open space park with a bench (1) and a picnic table (1).
Shevans Park – 1501 Evans Street (2 acres)
Sugarloaf Island (22.05 acres)
- Boat or kayak accessible natural park area with floating dock, restrooms, and nature walk trail. Sugarloaf Island is located across from the downtown Morehead City waterfront.
Train Depot – 1001 Arendell Street
- This restored historic building is adjacent to City Park and available for meeting, group, and party rentals.
- The Downtown Morehead City Revitalization Association (DMCRA) office is located in the Train Depot and the DMCRA office handles all Train Depot rentals. Please contact the DMCRA at 808-0440 for rental rates and to schedule your next event.